Located at the heart of ‘Vakil Bazaar’ and ‘Karim Khan Castle’, ‘Pars Museum’ was established in 1936.
The museum is home to ancient items which belong to both pre-Islamic and post-Islamic eras. In fact, there are items from pre-historic as well as historic and Islamic eras.
The museum includes a mansion called ‘Kolah Farangi’ which was constructed to receive the guests and attachés of other countries. Besides, special occasions were celebrated there.
Among the items available at the museum, there is one handwritten Quran which was dedicated to the holy shrine of ‘Shah Cheragh’.